Friday 16 April 2010

4th Goal (Liz)

Time to choose my next goal and I thought it was time that I made a start on those magazine back issues. Dragging the huge plastic box from under my bed, I stuck my hand in, closed my eyes and randomly picked out a magazine - out came the Feb 2007 issue of Bead & Button.

I've chosen to have a go at this Beads Cubed project designed by Marissa McConnell - I love to make beaded beads so this is right up my street! I've never made square ones before so this will be interesting and something new for me. I won't be using rubber tubing but I've got a few ideas on using the beads in this project to make a bracelet.

3 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

Those are really beautiful...can't wait to see yours! Have a great day. Beth

Sarah said...

Gorgeous beads, can't wait to see your version, what colours are you using?

Bobbi Ann said...

These are great, can't wait to see yours! Hope you have a wonderful evening!
Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading....
Bobbi