Monday 5 April 2010

New Goal For April



I trawled through all my mags and books late last night and decided on the cover project of Beadwork Feb/Mar 10. The project is called Retro Ruffles Cuff by Rachel Nelson-Smith. I started while watching the new Doctor Who and managed to do the ladder stitch base. I didn't have button in my stash and instead used a lovely 14mm rondelle. I have done quite a bit more of it today, it is going well, mainly because I am using single thread I think. The instructions do state double but as I learnt on my last piece, that just doesn't work for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this project you've chosen Sarah, it's already on my to-do list so I'm looking forward to seeing how yours turns out. Love the colours you've chosen too! Glad you hear it's going well :)

Liz x

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Sarah, this is going to be beautiful! I love the colors that you picked to make this gorgeous cuff with! I can't wait to it when it's completed. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Sarah, If you would be so kind to stop over a my blog I nominated you for a award. Hope your rest of your evening is a beautiful one!
Hugs and Happy beading...
Bobbi

Sarah said...

Thank you! I'll hop over to your blog later Bobbi, thanks for the award!