Sunday 27 June 2010

Update on Bobbi & An Apology for Slacking

Hi all,

Unfortunately Bobbi is back in hospital and scheduled for 2 more surgeries. I know you'll join with me in sending positive and healing thoughts out to her. We hope you get well soon Bobbi and can't wait to see you back in blogland. Thank you to Bobbi's friend Marie for updating me on Bobbi's condition.

I must apologise for my lack of presence here this month, I think I have bitten a bit more than I can chew this month or so! I have lots of things I want to post about but haven't had the time. I am writing a little schedule up tonight so I should be around more from now on.

In the meantime keep tackling that stash!

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bobbi, wishing her a speedy recovery and hope that these are the last surgeries for a while :)

I'm the same Sarah so don't worry! Plus I've been completely stumped for ideas for those triangle beads! Although I had an idea yesterday so I'll be making a start on that once I've finished the commissions I'm working on.

Liz xxx