Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wednesday's Wear It Or Frog It


This week I rummaged around my largest jewellery box that seems to collect lots of seed bead work hiding in the corners. I chose this flat netted bracelet on black with a red poppy embellishment (Poppy design by Kerrie Slade in Bead Magazine). I loved this bracelet when I first made it and still do, but I rarely wear black anymore especially in the summer. My first thought was to give it to somebody who will love it (I can't bear the thought of frogging that Poppy!), but after further thought I have decided that I really want to keep it and will start wearing it with jeans and a white t-shirt so that I can get more use out of it.

Have you dug through your jewellery stash this week? We'd love to see what you have come up with, email your pics to OTTBS@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, this is gorgeous! I don't blame you deciding to keep it, I wouldn't be able to part with it either.

Liz x

Anonymous said...

I agree, lovely bracelet! Hope you enjoy wearing it again:-)