Monday 27 September 2010

Monday Moodboard Reveal - Autumn Colours

Welcome to this week's Monday Moodboard! Here's a recap of the mosaic I posted for inspiration last week...

Clockwise from top-left: October Queen, Pot of Gold, Autumn Green, Chocolate Brown in Basketweave.

Nothing from me this week as I completely ran out of time! But we do have two gorgeous pieces from our team members Sarah and Maria.

Sarah created this stunning metallic gold and olive cuff in 3-drop peyote using the knitted image as inspiration...


And this beautiful autumnal butterfly pendant was made by Maria using wire and a mixture of beads.


If you've been inspired by this or previous Monday Moodboards then please drop me a line with your photos to liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or alternatively add them to our Flickr group pool - we'd love to see your work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely cuff, the olive is very nice with the gold:-)I don't think I've used olive yet but there must be some in my beadstash, somewhere lol.

Bless you Liz, you must have been so busy last week!

Sarah said...

Thank you Alana! I love your butterfly, it is so creative and the photo is gorgeous too.