Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wednesday's Wear It or Frog It

This weeks rummage through the jewellery stash unearthed this purple spiral bracelet which I have never worn. I love the colours and the the center drops that I used create a really lovely textural piece, but it is too big, like an inch and a half too big! I don't really know what I was thinking, I must have been so relaxed (spiral stitch is so meditative!) that I forgot to stop. I hate unpicking but it is too pretty to waste, so I will unpick and redo it a little bit smaller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous Sarah and I really love the colours, glad to hear you're not completely frogging it :)

You're absolutely right about beadweaving being relaxing, I remember most of my first bracelets being far too long! Even now I have to force myself to stop and check!