Monday 22 November 2010

Monday Moodboard Reveal - Yellow & Grey

Welcome to the Monday Moodboard reveal! Here's a reminder of the yellow and grey mosaic I posted last week...

Clockwise from top-left: Fashion shoot, Yellow on Grey, Intimidation, Embrace The World.


I made this bead embroidered ring using a button and seed beads...



And Sarah made these gorgeous sparkly earrings using seed beads and crystals...



And Liri, one of our readers, has made this wonderful pendant!



Thank you so much for joining in with us this week Liri :)

If you've made something inspired by this week's Monday Moodboard why not show us! Email your photos to me at liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or add them to our Flickr group pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are all beautiful, nice to see another lovely piece from a reader again too!:-)

Alas, I think my Muse has gone walkabouts as my idea for these colours just did not work, I hope she comes back soon though...

Clair said...

Oh my! I know your pieces are always inspiring ladies but how awesome is Liri's pendant? Would you believe I had no grey or yellow in my stash?

Plenty of pink though - and green - and brown - and red. Hint, hint :)

Sarah said...

Ooh Liz I love that ring and Liri, your necklace is beautiful, thank you for joining us!