Thursday 30 June 2011

June Moodboard - And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who took part in our June Moodboard, what a lot of beautiful submissions we received! But before I show you them in their entirety and annouce the winner, let's have another look at the mosaic I posted for your inspiration at the beginning of the month.

Clockwise from top-left: otro "joven indie", blue eyeshadow with dotted eyeliner by m.a.c. and coastal scents, Blue [Friday], Silver & Metal Buttons & 1 Silver Finding

And here's what you made...

Carol



Lesley



Liz



June



Maria



Eleanor



Dee




Mandy



Catherine



Anna



Jen



I'm using Random.org to randomly choose a name from the list and the beader who is in 1st position is...


Congratulations Eleanor!!! Sarah will be in touch shortly about your prize.

Well I hope you've all enjoyed this months challenge, don't forget to drop by again tomorrow when I'll be posting the brand new moodboard for July along with details of an extra special prize!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Eleanor!!!! Such yummy pieces, I love this color combo. Can't wait to see July's moodboard!

lynsey said...

congrats to the winner, the colours are lovely

June said...

Congratulations Eleanor, nice work.

Kitty Ballistic said...

Congratulations, Eleanor! What a fantastic selection of items. I honestly did try to create something this month, but the seed beads were against me. I keep finding them on the floor of my craft room - seed beads and laminate flooring aren't a great combination. *sigh* Oh well, there's always next month...

Eleanor Snare said...

Thanks everyone! Received my prize yesterday and already made it up...instead of tidying up ;) will be posting about it as part of Bead Table Wednesday tomorrow!

Elly